Ura-chan and Blank are sitting around ! [Instagram Stream LIVE NOW !]

Discussion in 'Your Live Stream' started by ura-chan, Feb 16, 2018.

Share This Page

What time on each other day should I stream? (EST)

Poll closed Feb 23, 2018.
  1. 6PM EST

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 7PM EST

100.0%
  3. 8PM EST

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 9PM EST

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 10PM EST

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ura-chan

ura-chan Novice Member

Feb 16, 2018
    Female
    Ratings:
    +0 /0 /-0
    :emoji_heart_eyes_cat: I am sitting and drink tea with Blank while we sometimes are quiet and talking about random things! We are streaming right now on my Instagram so come and chat with us now! ♬♬♬We are also listening to the Vapor Wave music! ♬♬♬
    blank bunny icon 480.png IMG_20180212_233048_981.jpg ura bunny icon 480.png
    https://www.instagram.com/the_real_ura_chan/

- ura-chan

I love you <3 !

2. Jollyriffic

Jollyriffic Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Male
    Engineer Technician
    United States
    Ratings:
    +65 /0 /-0
    I would think that 7pm might be best, then that's after est and cst are out of work, then you'd have 1 more hour and pst would be off work.
    provided that majority of people get off at 5pm.
    Really the best way to test it, is to simply watch the time that you stream and when more people funnel in.
    if say 6pm sucks but 8pm picks up traction.. but you also want to watch when people start leaving and it dies down.
    then put yourself with the amount of hours you plan to stream in between the pick up and fall off.

also need to see when you market to forums, game groups/sites, nets the best time for posting about you going live.
    another thing you can do is if people are responding to a post, then try just replying to that post to bump it up and notify everyone that you're live without having to try and get more people to view a new post.
    I do that sometimes in facebook groups and forums.