Teams

Discussion in 'General Streaming Discussions' started by buzzbuddy71, Feb 12, 2017.

Share This Page

1. buzzbuddy71

buzzbuddy71 Novice Member

May 19, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4 /0 /-0
    Looking for a team to join. Although Jolly should have one for us (I dont know if he does yet). But I'm looking to join a team that has both creative streams and gaming streams. Any takers? My twitch is twitch.tv/buzzbuddy71

Tags:
  2. Jollyriffic

Jollyriffic Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Male
    Engineer Technician
    United States
    Ratings:
    +68 /0 /-0
    I'll be setting up one tonight likey.
    would have done it 2 days ago, but i dont own a celly, so i'm waiting on a friend to hit me back.

3. Jollyriffic

Jollyriffic Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Male
    Engineer Technician
    United States
    Ratings:
    +68 /0 /-0
    woops, that's communities.
    i stopped streaming before i got partner, so likely not going to see a "twitch team" from USN for a while.
    we would all have to do a co-stream-channel to make that happen. I wouldn't be able to stream enough days in a row to keep people in order to get that partnership.
    This is sort of why i'm in favor of almost all other streaming mediums out and away from twitch. Hitbox might not be populated with people, but at least there, you can do everything a partnered streamer can. same with almost every place other than them.
    why they insist on telling people they aren't good enough to have these extra features is beyond me.

• ThugCTC

ThugCTC Novice Member

Apr 24, 2016
      Male
      HVAC/R
      Chicago, IL
      Ratings:
      +16 /0 /-0
      I agree Jolly, I am baffled that Teams and Communities features through Twitch are for Partnered Streamers only. It has irritated me since I started Streaming 2 years ago and most big streamers wont take any time out of there day to reply to messages about their teams even if you play the same type of games as they do. On a Brighter Note, I will be getting a new PC in the next few weeks so i will be streaming more!

• PeachForceOne

PeachForceOne Novice Member

Dec 28, 2016
        Male
        Ratings:
        +1 /0 /-0
        Usually teams are a bunch of their friends and stuff like that, the only one I know that may take new random members is Dream Network MrHappy runs that one.