Streaming consistently for 2018 (and beyond)!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AlbinoLiger, Feb 15, 2018.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. AlbinoLiger

AlbinoLiger Novice Member

Feb 15, 2018
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0 /0 /-0
    Hey everyone!

I'm a newer streamer on Twitch and have been streaming 5 days a week, 5 hours a day (minimum) since the start of 2018 with no intention of slowing down! My love for Twitch started back in discovering Justin.tv in 2008, with my first stream being in 2011 when I was at university.

I'm at a point in my life now where my life schedule and passion for becoming a full-time streamer have finally met! I'm making the commitment to bring positive, chill, funny, and consistent content to this platform, and others, as I finally go all-in on my true passion in gaming, helping people, and being here for anyone who may need it.

I say all of this to let you know the "why" behind streaming on Twitch, with a commitment to bring good vibes, a helpful hand, and a willing ear to anyone out there that is looking for their own purpose in life. :emoji_smile:

You can find me on Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/albinoliger where I go live every Monday through Friday at 6:30 PM EST. I stream a variety of games from the Dark Souls series to GTA V to Subnatica to Overwatch. I hope to meet more of you all soon and happy streaming! :emoji_grin:

Jacob

Tags: