Looking for a few good streamers.

Discussion in 'Gaming Partner Requests' started by FlibbityFlam, Apr 25, 2016.

Share This Page

1. FlibbityFlam

FlibbityFlam Novice Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Male
    Unemployed / Streamer
    Hillsboro, OR
    Ratings:
    +21 /0 /-0
    So I'm relatively new to twitch, at least the streaming part of it. I am very interested in forming a group of people who want to grow their channels together and are serious about doing this whole streaming thing. I take my streams seriously but not myself and always try to carry a very light and fun mood with everything I do. I really want to succeed on twitch and am hoping to find a couple other like minded individuals who want to do the same! Lemme know either by a message on here or on twitch at www.twitch.tv/flibbityflam . The only requirements I have is that you are an active streamer and the desire to learn. Hope to hear from ya'll soon! Thanks for taking time out of your day to listen to lil ol me.

Tags:
    • Jollyriffic

Jollyriffic Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2016
      Male
      Engineer Technician
      United States
      Ratings:
      +66 /0 /-0
      So dual stream?

• FlibbityFlam

Apr 25, 2016
      Male
      Unemployed / Streamer
      Hillsboro, OR
      Ratings:
      +21 /0 /-0
      Dual streams, multi links, collaborations, you name it I would like it to happen lol. I'm just looking to put together a general team of streamers who want to grow together as a unit.

• LoopyLinzie

LoopyLinzie Novice Member

Apr 25, 2016
      Female
      Ratings:
      +2 /0 /-0
      I would always be up for doing something to help grow my channel - I stream most days for a few hours but only really stream Blizzard games, I try to hang around in as many peoples streams as I can when I'm not live to keep chat alive - having a dead chat is the worst thing- twitch.tv/loopylinzie if you want to say hi.

• FlibbityFlam

Apr 25, 2016
      Male
      Unemployed / Streamer
      Hillsboro, OR
      Ratings:
      +21 /0 /-0
      Cool beans, I dropped you a follow and will check out your channel the next time your live! I'm just trying to put together some like minded individuals who want to grow and have fun with this whole streaming thing. No pressure or anything like that, blizzard games are always ok in my book. Used to play a lot of WoW back in the day, was the number 1 in dps on the Mal'ganus server, nbd XD.

• RaulMetroNerds

RaulMetroNerds Guest

Ratings:
        +0 /0 /-0
        Sign me up, :emoji_wink:

• Frankiechesskaa13

Frankiechesskaa13 Novice Member

May 22, 2016
        Female
        Ratings:
        +6 /0 /-0
        I'd be up for that!
        Lemme know

• Cacalac1

Cacalac1 Novice Member

Apr 29, 2016
        Male
        Ratings:
        +12 /0 /-0
        Nice running Halo 5 with you today. lets help each other continue to grow

Last edited: May 22, 2016
      • FlibbityFlam

Apr 25, 2016
        Male
        Unemployed / Streamer
        Hillsboro, OR
        Ratings:
        +21 /0 /-0
        Yeah cacalac it was a blasty blast my friend! Always down to game with anyone from here! Frankie and Raul I have followed both of youz and will be checking out your channels in the next few days to hang out and stuffs! With a lot of hard work and a little luck I think we'll be able to make it but we gotta stick together that's for sure! Look forward to hanging out in your channels! If you ever wanna check out my channel it's over at twitch.tv/flibbityflam I stream 6 days a week for about 12 hours a day. So needless to say I'm always on and available to hang out so come on over and join our small but growing community of the raddest people I've ever met. Look forward to seeing ya there!

• DragonKing4831

DragonKing4831 Novice Member

Apr 27, 2016
        Male
        Ratings:
        +13 /0 /-0
        defiantly interested let me know my work schedule puts me out pretty late 8-9pm est

• Frankiechesskaa13

Frankiechesskaa13 Novice Member

May 22, 2016
        Female
        Ratings:
        +6 /0 /-0
        I just posted my new schedule! I've been super sick so I couldn't stream but I'm off work today so I'll do a little something. Thanks for the support guys!

• Zepthus

Zepthus Novice Member

Sep 14, 2016
        Male
        Product Owner / Sales Manager
        Sydney
        Ratings:
        +0 /0 /-0
        Hello, are you guys still interested doing some work together? I see that no one has posted on this thread since Jun

Let me know :emoji_smile: