Just introducing myself; I'm new to UnitedStreamers.net Forums

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aelarus, Feb 27, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Aelarus

Aelarus Novice Member

Feb 26, 2017
    Male
    Courier for FedEx Express
    Midwest
    Ratings:
    +0 /0 /-0
    I may or may not have posted this twice... I guess we'll see.

I'm new to the UnitedStreamers.net forums, and as far as I can tell this website does just about everything you would need to promote yourself and your stream; and on top of everything else... it has an app!

Big THANK YOU and a shout-out to Jollyriffic and whoever he has with him, because this site is fantastic!

Getting to the point now, I've been streaming to Twitch on and off for about 2 years and just recently came back into it again (time constraints limited my ability to stream regularly).
    I am a variety streamer, meaning that I'll broadcast whatever, whenever, wherever, to whoever... I'm a big fan of MMOs/RPGs, and I do stream FPS from time to time; just so people can bear witness to the fits of rage that I have from time to time, stemming from a deep-seeded resentment of how bad I suck. Another game that will have me "less than enthusiastic" is Dark Souls, and anything resembling this playstyle (Nioh, etc.). Please understand, I DO love the story line, and these games in general; However, when I begin to hit that pattern of dying in the same spot for the 25th time, I begin to creep closer and closer to DEFCON 1... So, if you see that I'm streaming something in the same vein as Dark Souls or Nioh, it'll be quite entertaining, I assure you.

Tomorrow I'll be streaming - Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Open Beta] - beginning at 1pm EST... Stop in and check out the stream, and don't forget to click that Follow button!

Twitch

Also, I'll be streaming to the Pyrate-Gaming Twitch Community at:

Pyrate-Gaming Twitch Community

Thanks so much everyone... hope to see you soon!
    - Aelarus -

2. Jollyriffic

Jollyriffic Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Male
    Engineer Technician
    United States
    Ratings:
    +65 /0 /-0
    Hey thanks for the kind words, and welcome to the forums :emoji_punch:
    The site, that's all me :emoji_sunglasses: been a long road since the redesign/relaunch back in April 2016. Still doing a lot of work to get it 100% where i want, but i'm shifting focus to trying to write articles and guides. This way not only is their promotion but other content to help the streamers get the most out of their hard earned money and make their streams all awesome looking.

I'm visiting a friend and the internet has been less than stable, but when I get back home, whenever that'll be, i'll stop by the stream :emoji_100:
    Nice to see that you know how to use all the BB codes, might be one of the few that actually implements them as much as i do here lol.
    Anyways again welcome! stay frosty on those DS type games :emoji_snowman2: