If I did giveaways on any game you wanted?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, Giveaways' started by Jollyriffic, Mar 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Jollyriffic

Jollyriffic Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Male
    Engineer Technician
    United States
    Ratings:
    +65 /0 /-0
    so say every month or weekly giveaways on the best article and/or review would you be more apt to doing them?

USN on fb started with "spam your link"
    StreamerRT twitter account was independent from that and started with "spam your live link and tag us".
    they started as two independent things to grab non-related people. then i combined them after twitter hit me up about some overlapping.
    So everything became 1 as a test to see how it would help those using both sites, but having to do it via the website.
    now we have the views. that's cool, the issue is we have "spam my link" but not "content creation".
    One of the reasons for the change was that spaming your link doens't work, anywhere!
    so now the goal is to do content creation to push people that want to view.
    so how do i get you, the "watch me" to post content that people want to read.
    that's how, your streams will grow.
    help me promote you.

Tags:
    • PeachForceOne

PeachForceOne Novice Member

Dec 28, 2016
      Male
      Ratings:
      +1 /0 /-0
      Actually my friend and i were just talking about this in stream tonight, he wants to get back to doing content creation and so do i we're just working on differing schedules and time zones lol. I don't know what would get people to post content. Honestly I don't I know people love giveaways so thats a huge incentive to some.