I have a Deus Question

Discussion in 'General Streaming Discussions' started by RaulMetroNerds, May 29, 2016.

Share This Page

1. RaulMetroNerds

RaulMetroNerds Guest

Ratings:
    +0 /0 /-0
    So i'm starting a new stream series on Monday (because f*ck Dark Souls ain't gonna let you hurt me anymore) and i want to be the Deus Ex "Trilogy" (the original, invisible wars and human revolution)
    But I don't quite know where to start, chronological?
    Human Revolution - Original - Invisible Wars

Or by release date

Original - Invisible Wars - Human Revolution

That's it, thank you for any insight

-end of message-

Tags:
  2. ShroudOfSelizar

ShroudOfSelizar Novice Member

May 21, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +15 /0 /-0
    I know the time-lines in game themselves are all kinds of whacked.. but those games aren't really played for the Lore and the Chronological timeline.. unless you're a super mega hard-core Deus Ex Diehard Lore Whore.. which there's nothing wrong with. I'm that way with Final Fantasy, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, and several other games.

As for streaming purposes, I personally would recommend just play them in the order they were released. Start with the old stuff, hook people on the entertainment provided by the stream, and work on getting up to Human Revolution, where all shit hits the fan. Just my suggestion, mate.

3. RaulMetroNerds

RaulMetroNerds Guest

Ratings:
    +0 /0 /-0
    yeah i agree with you, should use the revision mod on the original or just the Steam build tho?

4. ShroudOfSelizar

ShroudOfSelizar Novice Member

May 21, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +15 /0 /-0
    I'd recommend using the Revision Mod. Pretty sure it fixes a few bugs that never received an official patch.