I hate Tracer in Overwatch.

Discussion in 'Advice and Questions' started by ShroudOfSelizar, Jun 14, 2016.

Share This Page

1. ShroudOfSelizar

ShroudOfSelizar Novice Member

May 21, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +15 /0 /-0
    So.. I hate Tracer from Overwatch so damn much.. I came up with an idea for an awesome Tracer Exclusive DLC. Ready?

They need to release an update, where you see the death of Tracer.. and she gets torn apart, limb by limb.. and each piece if thrown into a Time Gate.. that stupid dash move of hers.

Then her Replay is activated, except instead of resetting everything, it brings ALL of her body parts back at lightning speed, slamming together, and impaling her head.

There. I'd buy it. Five times. Hate Tracer. >_<

Tags:
  2. Koukiemonster

Koukiemonster Novice Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Female
    Ratings:
    +4 /0 /-0
    omg i thought y
    omg i thought you went to sleep lol!
    I was rewatching my vod to make highlights... I didnt mean to ignore your Tracer DLC idea... Chat moves fast sometimes and I dont see everything b/c when I look at chat I have this really bad habit of just looking at the bottom. I really sorry Shroud Kun!!! Gomen gomen!!

3. KnockMeOff

KnockMeOff Novice Member

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4 /0 /-0
    Haha :emoji_grin: Tracer can really be a nuisance but with the right characters she is easy to handle. Pick Widowmaker, she oneshots her without a headshot, just bodyshot, or McCree, stun and unload on her ... if you know what I mean haha :emoji_grin:
    Sorry that you made such bad experience with her, she is by far my favorite character to play so I know what works against her ... :emoji_grin:

4. DragonKing4831

DragonKing4831 Novice Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +13 /0 /-0
    Widowmaker is life

5. RaulMetroNerds

RaulMetroNerds Guest

Ratings:
    +0 /0 /-0
    Phara it's lifer