GameWisp will not integrate with my YouTube channel

Discussion in 'Advice and Questions' started by Aelarus, Feb 28, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Aelarus

Aelarus Novice Member

Feb 26, 2017
    Male
    Courier for FedEx Express
    Midwest
    Ratings:
    +0 /0 /-0
    I'm having an issue with GameWisp that I can't seem to find a solution to anywhere.

When I attempt to integrate my GameWisp account with one of my YouTube channels, it gives me this popup...

upload_2017-2-28_14-59-45.png

The channel I'm trying to connect it to (found here) has been set up for quite some time now, so I have no idea what this means by "setup your channel"...

I've attempted to connect GameWisp with my other channel, and everything goes through fine. I can't find anything, anywhere, about a similar issue happening to someone else, so I figured I would post the question here and see what I come up with.

Mods, if this post is in the wrong area, feel free to move it :emoji_smile:

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me!

Tags:
  2. Jollyriffic

Jollyriffic Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Male
    Engineer Technician
    United States
    Ratings:
    +65 /0 /-0
    Personally i have never used gamewisp, but with searching that up, i get zero info about what the issue is.
    if you run two accounts, it might be best to use an incogneto tab log only into that single youtube channel then gamewisp and try again.
    if that doesn't work, i'm guessing that maybe the youtube channel needs completed in one way or another. could be that they want it to have an actual custom url, videos on the account, or and/or something additional like verified or something.
    Personally i'd hit up gamewisp help and see if they have any feedback to give. sorry i couldn't be more help.

• Aelarus

Aelarus Novice Member

Feb 26, 2017
      Male
      Courier for FedEx Express
      Midwest
      Ratings:
      +0 /0 /-0
      Sorry for the late reply... works been busy. Ill give your ideas a shot and see what happens. The channel is verified and I've uploaded to that channel recently; the videos are able to be seen publicly, however, I haven't really promoted the channel so I don't have the requisite number of subs for a custom URL. I created that chan several years ago, it's weird that it cant link up. Ill let you know how things go when I make the attempt.

Thanks for the suggestions, i appreciate it.