Announcement Free Laptops to all that get approved, USA only!

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, Giveaways' started by Jollyriffic, Apr 13, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Jollyriffic

Jollyriffic Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Male
    Engineer Technician
    United States
    Ratings:
    +68 /0 /-0

Suspended for now

Free Laptop usn.png
    Thanks for your interest in our CASE STUDY.​
    Here are the qualifications to participate in this study and be eligible to get a free laptop.​
    1. Must be 18+​
    2. Must live in the USA​
    3. Must have reliable, stable unlimited internet connection​
    4. Must have stable living conditions (not moving in the next 6 months)​
    5. Must have active Gmail account for over 2 years​
    6. Must provide valid phone number & address (these will be verified)​
    7. Must provide copy of State Issued ID or Driver License with your current mailing address. (If address does not match must provide copy of current internet bill with address clearly shown where service is) If internet is not in your name we will need the contact information (name & phone number) for the person whose name the service is in.​
    8. Must be available or have someone available to check the laptop during the day should we lose connection.​
    If you qualify and complete the study till the end, the laptop we send is yours to keep!
    This study runs 4 - 6 months. (sometimes less)

The purpose of our studies is to test public interest in different styles of ad concepts. We do this by utilizing Google Ads, and tracking the responses of what draws the public's attention to click on an ad. We will run an ad through your Google ads section. We do this by sending you out a laptop that will need to be plugged up and turned on for the entire study! We will ask for your Gmail login information so we can access this section. We do not access anything else but the ad section on your Google account.
    The laptop that we send must be online and left on the entire time we do the case study. Once you receive the laptop we will go over how to do everything. Once the study is completed; YOU KEEP THE LAPTOP, THIS IS OUR WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU!
    THE LAPTOP CAN NOT BE USED FOR PERSONAL USE UNTIL AFTER THE STUDY IS COMPLETED. AFTER THIS IT IS YOURS TO KEEP AN USE AS YOU WISH.
    ALL TERMS MUST BE FOLLOWED.

The following is a must.
    Must provide Gmail login information (gmail address & password). Without this information accessing the Ads would be impossible. You'll be able to see what is happening on the laptop if you're around while we remote access it. This way you know there's no funny business going on.

Once the study is complete, you may change your password. I would actually encourage you to change your password prior to doing this, then change it back after it's over. This is more for your own peace of mind, not a requirement.

For sponsor you MUST put: Josh Jolly
    Failure to put the sponsor as "Josh Jolly" will result in rejection.
    If the forum says "not accepting" we're approving batches of people then clearing them out of the request queue.
    Apply Here

Once the application is completed and you're approved, you'll be added to the Facebook Group (Different from the United Streamers Group)

Q&A
    When will I get the laptop?

From approval to arrival should only be 2 weeks

Can I cover my photo and DL/ID number?
    Yes, we just need a photo to verify the address you're asking us to send this, is in fact your name and address

Do I need to use my primary Gmail account, or can use another?
    You can use any gmail account you wish, but it needs to be at least a 2 year old account.​

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Tags:
  2. Raidiation

Raidiation Novice Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Male
    Full-time Streamer/Part-time Panera worker
    Florida
    Ratings:
    +0 /0 /-0
    Damn, I started filling out the application and 2 things popped into my head. I might be moving in 2-3 months based on if some things fall into place, and I did not really feel comfortable giving out my password to my email? Do you trust this?

3. ThugCTC

ThugCTC Novice Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Male
    HVAC/R
    Chicago, IL
    Ratings:
    +16 /0 /-0
    Hrmm, I may be interested. How trusted is this Jolly?

4. ShadowHB3

ShadowHB3 Novice Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1 /0 /-0
    Hmm....I will have to check this out.

5. Jollyriffic

Jollyriffic Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Male
    Engineer Technician
    United States
    Ratings:
    +68 /0 /-0
    I'm checking into some of this to see if the laptops are in fact worth owning.
    If not, this will just be removed.
    After a little more digging, it's something somewhat common with ad marketing groups. They use a bunch of random peoples accounts in order to run ads.
    This way they don't have to create a bunch of accounts from a singular IP address.

FOR NOW, i'm going to say wait. Someone i know has been given a tracking number for their laptop. I'm going to see what the specs of hers is, then report back with additional info