How to Support United Streamers (for free)

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, Giveaways' started by Jollyriffic, Apr 26, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Jollyriffic

Jollyriffic Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Male
    Engineer Technician
    United States
    Ratings:
    +66 /0 /-0
    It's understood that not everyone can donate, buy, give, money they need for themselves.
    I've found a few ways to help you guys yet keep the ads hopefully off the site.

One of the features you could use, while buying the things you want at no extra cost to you; is Amazon Affiliate Linking.
    this is our affiliate link: http://www.amazon.com/ref=as_li_ss_...03-20&linkId=dfa452fa204eaa8a4744f91ae3f9fa27
    Making it a bookmark, click, and buy something. USN gets a % of the sale at no additional cost to you. Nifty right?

I've setup the forums to automatically apply the affiliate ID to any amazon or ebay linking. Should you want to write a review and add the product page, You'll even help us doing that on the site here!

If you've got any suggestions, please reply below.

Tags:
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
    • ShroudOfSelizar

ShroudOfSelizar Novice Member

May 21, 2016
      Male
      Ratings:
      +15 /0 /-0
      This.. is freakin' awesome, actually. Whenever we DO have a little bit of money to splurge on ourselves with, my wife LOVES to shop on Amazon.. so, if using the Affiliate Link will help generate a bit of finances to help maintain this Community.. I'm all for it. Hell yeah.

• ThugCTC

ThugCTC Novice Member

Apr 24, 2016
        Male
        HVAC/R
        Chicago, IL
        Ratings:
        +16 /0 /-0
        Well I have added it to favaorites and will use it next time I buy something from Amazon! Awesome idea Jolly!